Below are answers to some of the most common questions about ordering a suit from Hangrr.com. If you don’t see your questions below, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide a response within 24 hours.
1. I am having general problems accessing or buying from your website.
If you are having problems, we recommend you make sure you have the latest updates and patches for your operating system. If you are still having problems, get in touch with our Customer Care Team at email@example.com, who will be able to help you. To help us solve the issue for you, please include as many of the following details as possible:
- Your Operating System (e.g. Mac, Windows 7, Trench OS X, Ubuntu etc.)
- Internet Browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- What URL you were trying to access (e.g. http://www.ASOS.com/contact.asp)
- What time the problem occurred
Please cut and paste into the email any error message that appeared on the screen
2. My Payment has been declined.
Don’t worry – This can happen for a number of reasons.
Try checking the details in your Hangrr.com account to ensure that the card details such as the start date and card type are correct and your billing address is the same one the card is registered to. If the problem persists, enter the details of another card and try that. If you feel you aren’t getting anywhere then contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will try to advise you further.
3. I have shopped in GBP, why am I seeing the billing done in INR?
All the billing is uniformly done in INR to maintain consistency in our records. All prices you see in different currencies may not be exact conversions as per the current day’s conversion rates. These prices are shown for your reference and ease of shopping at Hangrr.com. If you have any further doubts or queries regarding prices please feel free to get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to guide you.