While some of us see white as the ultimate depiction of purity and innocence, others see it as the color of elegance. However you define your love of white, one thing’s for sure i.e. it works in any style and environment. Be it evening parties, summer afternoons, or weddings – anything set against white looks just perfect. Browse our collection of white linen.
Based on classic yet imaginative ideas our collection of Linen Suits for Men are always good fit and well-made. Whether you want to look confident and stylish in office or after office hours we have a suit for every occasion and for every season. Linen is a wonderful fabric; it keeps you cool in summers and warm in winters which is why linen suits make a great all year round wear.
Breathable, pure-linen fabric by Linen Club, Aditya Birla with Beautiful classic patterns. Our Linen suits are:
- Moisture Absorbent ( Double than cotton): Its double moisture absorption capacity than cotton makes it the “Most Thirsty Fabric
- UV Protective: Linen protects the skin from harmful UV rays and sun allergies
- Natural Breathing (Coolest Fabrics): Linen is truly comfortable and easy to wear in every season. It is insulating in winter and breathable in summer, due to its thermoregulator properties.
- Anti- Bacterial: Linen is a “Health Fabric” because it is inherently anti-bacterial.Collection: ‘Summer Suit’ by Linen Club
A US $35 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the league of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 133,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Linen Club Fabrics stands for world class quality products and offers customers a technologically advanced product that no other linen brand can. In fact, Linen Club has a number of certificates that reiterate its strict adherence to the highest quality standards.
- ISO 9001 : 2000
- ISO 14001 : 2004
- ISO 9002 : 1994
- SA 8000
- OHSAS 18001
- Performance Excellence Trophy – Ramkrishna Bajaj Quality Award 2008
- National Energy Conservation Award by Govt. of India, Ministry of Power
Prized for its cool elegance since the days of the Pharaohs, linen must be created with great care to bring out its natural beauty. Flax – the fiber from which linen is woven – can’t be rushed, or it becomes coarse or brittle. And then couldn’t be spun and woven into this soft, silky fabric.
1. Cleaning: Use a Professional dry cleaner whenever the suit needs cleaning. Never wash or bleach your suit.
2. Breathing Space: Use a good shaped Hanger, wide enough to support the shoulders.
3. Frequent Gentle Brushing: A few quick strokes with a firm bristled brush is to be done to remove the dust and dirt so as to renew the texture of the garment. Never use bad quality / worn out bristled brush, this may damage the fabric.
4. Empty the Pockets: Your suit will serve you better if it is rested between wearing. Avoid subjecting your pockets to heavy load.
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We ship to every corner of the world. It doesn’t get better than this!
Our shipping Partners: Fedex and DHL